It has been our experience, in 24 years in the safety industry that often times, we find that Employers question what their training responsibilities are in regards to safety in the workplace. Rule of thumb, if an employer exposes any employee to a hazard in the workplace, that employee must be trained to identify, understand and work safely around that hazard.
Additionally, we have found that sometimes employers are not really aware of the types of training necessary to, not only meet, but to exceed safety & regulatory obligations. OSHA Safety Manual can help employers in understanding the variables and requirements for safety meetings, awareness training, as well as the few areas requiring competent level training.
OSHA Safety Manual offers a variety of Safety Training products and services including:
- Online and On-Site training covering key health and safety topics.
- OSHA required training for General Industry 1910 and Construction 1926
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour courses
- SafeLand/SafeGulf training
- General health and safety training
- Tailgate Safety meetings
- Power Point Presentations
- Extensive library of safety training kits
Since 1991 OSHA Safety Manual has worked with thousands of companies both large and small helping them meet today’s tougher and more demanding workplace safety requirements and regulations–Saving Them Time and Money.